**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Organizational Change Management AND Communication (OCM) Analyst
Location: Lincoln, NE
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 16 Months
Interview Type: Skype only
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 10+ YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Position Description:
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking an experienced Organizational Change Management (OCM) Analyst with a focus on Training and Content Development to work as a key part of the DHHS team implementing a large-scale, complex, integrated business and technical change initiatives.
- The primary responsibilities are leading and assisting in the analysis of training needs, generation of ideas, and the design, development and implementation of training – courses, manuals, simulations, user guides, test scripts, job aids, FAQ documents, quick guides, webcasts, webinars and other web-based tools in an instructor-led/face-to-face or virtual environment. This role will be a part of the broader OCM team.
- The OCM/Training Analyst is responsible for embedding OCM practices into DHHS operations areas to support the desired business outcomes. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. This individual will develop training strategies and plans, and subsequently execute training and other OCM tactics aimed at maximizing employees’ change readiness and adoption of those strategies. This person will develop training and OCM templates and tools, training content and will execute face-to-face and virtual training. In addition, this individual will be responsible for developing and executing job aids, training guides and instructor guides.
- Although the individual in this role will focus on training and content development, he/she will be required to understand and have the ability to execute all other OCM practices, including stakeholder engagement and communications activities. We are seeking an individual who is well-rounded in the OCM space and have the ability to help individual stakeholders understand, adjust to and adopt the new practice, item, process or tool that a project is implementing. Additionally, this individual may act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The OCM/Training Analyst may also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and staff as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Promotes the business vision with a benefit framework that links adoption of change to successful business outcomes.
- Provides organizational change management and training support for programs, projects, system, and business process changes
- Develops a detailed strategy and plan for the development and execution of communication and outreach activities.
- Conducts change impact assessment and training need analysis for each project, including functions, audience, roles and skills, training infrastructure and timing.
- Work with subject matter experts, business lead, technical lead, OCM lead, leadership and staff to identify training needs.
- Design, develop and deliver a variety of training materials as needed, including Instructor-Led Training (ILT), web-based training, user guides, instructor guides, job aids and Quick Guides.
- Develop a method for measuring success of training materials; evaluate collateral and delivery methods.
- Participate in the OCM process, ensuring alignment of all training collateral with overarching OCM structure, goals, objectives and processes.
- Employs a structured change management methodology to facilitate change and promote commitment to adapt to the change. Knows how to tailor this methodology to be culturally appropriate for the enterprise and program.
- Identifies and provides leadership for change agents and change advocates within the stakeholder community by involving trusted informal leaders to create employee understanding and influence successful organizational change.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, technology, or related field.
- Five or more years of experience in Organizational Change Management and Communication
- Extensive presentation skills; dynamic presentation development skills and the ability communicate succinctly with different levels of stakeholders
- Keen eye for presentation, design and writing
- Experience with and deep knowledge of change management methodologies, approaches and tools
- Experience with content capture and development, and training curriculum development
- Track record of successful organizational change experience with a strong focus on training and content development
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills — essential for interacting with key stakeholders across the project, so as to manage, inform and influence successful project outcomes
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies and project life cycles
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, decision making skills and attention to detail. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Complete fluency in speaking and writing in the English language
- Master’s degree or higher in business, technology, leadership, or related field
- Seven or more years of experience in Organizational Change Management, Training and Content Development
- Organizational Change Management Certification
- Content capture and development, and training curriculum development – Proficient
- Deep knowledge of change management methodologies, approaches and tools – Proficient
- Experience with end-user training tools (e.g. Captivate, Camtasia, UPK, etc.) – Proficient
- Organizational Change Management
Organizational Change Management, Training and Content Development and Execution – Advanced
- Organizational Change Management Certification – Advanced
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Advanced
- MicrosoftOffice – Proficient
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Organizational Change Management,Organizational Change Management Certification
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 16 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2298
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S