**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : WebCenter Oracle Administrator
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
The successful candidate will be responsible for administering and supporting enterprise packaged solutions. From initial planning through delivery and postproduction support, play a key role in activities including validation and alignment of business requirements from a technical perspective, solution installation, solution maintenance as well as operational support. Ensures the solution performs according to service level agreements and respond accordingly. Provide technical guidance regarding questions concerning product capabilities. Maintain an understanding of Enterprise packaged software functions and capabilities with a deep, specialized knowledge of how these solutions are implemented at DHS. This is a technical role that will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing phases and work collaboratively to implement solutions with other business applications. To be effective in this role the candidate must understand the architecture of the solution and the infrastructure it utilizes. The successful candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of Web/Portal development practices and concepts. The candidate must possess the ability to perform hands-on coding and understand architecture of web applications.
- Administration, development and implementation of DHS Document Imaging System.
- Perform configuration management, release management and change management activities as required by the Enterprise packaged solutions.
- Responsible for overall content management and Search Engine Optimization for web portals
- Support installation and maintenance of the Enterprise packaged solutions in production and non-production environments.
- Configuration and administration of the application, including user provisioning and maintenance.
- Monitor status and activity of the Enterprise packaged solutions. Generate and review product logs.
- support/define report creation and execution.
- Provide guidance regarding troubleshooting issues with end users, technical staff and/or the vendor to
- arrive at prompt solutions for critical problems. Understand the affects the introduction of new system
- functionality will have on the solution and take appropriate action to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Understand and work from software requirements. Translate requirements into technical designs that
- leverage Enterprise packaged software functionality (e.g. out-of-the-box capabilities) to address business functional needs. Collaborate with technical leads to facilitate the development of optimal technical solutions. Participate in proof of concepts, and technology evaluations.
- Participate in determining testing approaches, test planning, regression testing, stress testing and defect
- Perform impact analysis on Enterprise packaged software technical alerts, Upgrades, Service Packs & Hot fixes. Create test procedures to assess impact of OS version upgrades on system performance. Develop migration procedures.
- Maintains up to date installation and usage documentation for Enterprise packaged solutions.
- Add Users to maintain the system security.
- Provide technical direction to associate developers and the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area from an accredited college or university .
- Eight (8) years of overall IT experience
- Six (6) years of installation, support and administration experience in Document Management & Imaging and/or corresponding package solutions (e.g., Oracle WebCenter Content 12c, Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture 12c, Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition 12c, Oracle Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Server).
- Understanding of the general processes inside of Document Management System to Create/Maintain –
- User/Groups, ACL/Alias Sets, Security, Jobs/Methods.
- Understanding of administrative jobs/methods required to maintain the system.
- Ability to understand the configuration and maintenance of Oracle database, with SANS storage, in support of document management.
- Understanding of the internals of content management system required to create/maintain and troubleshoot the underlying infrastructure.
Specific skills include:
- Installation of Oracle WebCenter Content in both Unix and Windows
- Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- WebLogic Server.
- Oracle WebCenter Content 12c.
- Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture 12c.
- Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition 12c.
- Weblogic Administration, Installation and Support.
- Java – installation, support.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in IIS, Windows Server Environment, Oracle Database and
- Middleware technologies.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java, XML and web services.
- Experience in Integration of WebCenter Content with other business applications integration using
- SOA/web services.
Required / Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university .
- Six (6) or more years of installation, support and administration experience in Document Management &
- Imaging and/or corresponding package solutions (e.g., Oracle WebCenter Content 12c, Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture 12c, Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition 12c, Oracle Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Server).
- Six (6) or more years of experience in Integration of Oracle WebCenter Content with Oracle ERP and other business application integration using SOA/web services.
- Six (6) or more years of experience with Document Management System to Create/Maintain – User/Groups, ACL/Alias Sets, Security and Jobs/Methods.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in Oracle 12c.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in Linux.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in IIS and Windows Server Environment.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in Core Java, XML and web services.
- Hands-on migration experience in Oracle Webcenter products from on-premises to cloud (AWS) is
- AWS certification is a plus.
Required / Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Experience in Integration of Oracle WebCenter Content with Oracle ERP and other business application integration using SOA/web services
Required 6 Years
- Experience in Document Management System to Create/Maintain – User/Groups, ACL/Alias Sets, Security and Jobs/Methods.
Required 6 Years
- Experience in Oracle 12c., Linux, IIS and Windows Server Environment, Core Java, XML and web services
Required 6 Years
- Hands-on migration experience in Oracle Webcenter products from on-premises to cloud (AWS)
Required 6 Years
- Experience on application operational support activities and in application monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace and AppDynamics
Required 6 Years
- Experience with Cloud like AWS or Azure would be preferred
Highly desired 6 Years
- AWS certification is a plus
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: OOJ - 3314
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3310