**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Oracle Apps DBA with DB Migration, OLTP, PL/SQL, PII
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Duration: 7 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview or In-person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Under general supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software. Researches and analyzes program or systems problems and develops program documentation. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
Local candidates only.
Minimum education required Bachelors
Minimum experience required 5
Details of duties and percentage of time
40% – Migrate custom developed applications in a 3-tier Oracle Portal environment and troubleshoot/resolve application issues.
15% – Maintain the Oracle Portal and Oracle Database environments within ESS, including but not limited to: installation, upgrades, and patches to all Oracle components; ensuring proper security levels are maintained; tuning and day-to day maintenance to ensure a high level of reliability and stability
10% – Develop, maintain, and implement procedures to guarantee the accuracy, accessibility and responsiveness of the portal and database environments, ensuring optimal database performance and availability, including the identification, analysis, and resolution of complex database issues.
15% – Assist application developers in the effective use of portal and database query and programming languages and work with other department personnel to ensure all activities associated with the databases function smoothly and efficiently.
10% – Serve as a resource on a variety of database integration issues, including migration between disparate databases, data conversion, capacity planning, and new application deployments.
5% – Maintain documentation including database backup & recovery, data dictionaries and data flow diagrams as well as any documentation to meet departmental and audit requirements.
5% – Other duties as assigned.
· Provides support for assigned enterprise Oracle applications and their respective databases
· Primarily Production with some Test and Development
· Provide functional and technical support for end-users of the assigned enterprise applications, including but not limited to, applying upgrades and patches, ad-hoc querying, data manipulation and managing end user service tickets.
· Perform troubleshooting and resolution of system issues and providing functional level support to campus end-users.
· Serve as the liaison between functional users and technical support staff.
· Maintain records and documentation to meet departmental and audit requirements.
· Creation of user accounts, assigning security access, and annual review of user accounts to ensure compliance to audit standards.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: enterprise Oracle,Oracle,Oracle Portal and Oracle Database
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2027
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.