***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Oracle Database Administrator
Location : Atlanta ,GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 10 years
- Conduct regular system tuning, performance monitoring, maintenance, and backups to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure database connectivity from applications and devices is reliable and free of errors
- Perform troubleshooting actions when database problems arise
- Create reports and fulfills custom requests for users
- Assist with user support as needed
- Maintain availability after hours/occasionally work on weekends to perform database maintenance as needed
- Research technology solutions.
- Diagnose database issues and performance issues.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution for database incidents.
- Serve as a technical expert in the area of Oracle Applications and database administration.
- Help to resolve the database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- Manage and monitor and system performance.
- Set up database user accounts.
- Working with Oracle Support.
- Continuously learn new technologies and techniques to apply to product solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- AWS certification is preferred
- AWS RDS experience preferred
- 10+ years’ experience supporting database systems
- Solid understanding of SQL best practices
- Strong database maintenance capabilities, including with enterprise database systems
- Experience with database administration in cloud environments
- In-depth knowledge of database and query tuning techniques
- Excellent technical diagnostic abilities, including database failure investigation, reproduction, and resolution skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills are a must
- Attention to detail, diligence, and punctuality to accurately document database status
- Experience with Linux Administration would be preferred
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL analysis, performance, debugging,,Oracle troubleshooting,Oracle 12c, 19c database software,Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Security, RMAN, and Active Directory.,AWS environment,AWS certification,Oracle Database Vault, Data Redaction, and Fine Grain Auditing. Unix/Linus shell scripting,AWS RDS experience
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3129