**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: NOC/DOC Support Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long Term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2,
Experience: 3-10 YEARS
- 3 years‣ experience as NOC / DOC engineer. Should have strong hand on experience on driving business critical outage bridge engaging various technical, leadership and business users.
· Rich experience in Incident Management process ‣ creation, tracking, communication and closure.
· Strong knowledge in ITIL Process and prefer the associate to be ITIL certified.
· Hands on experience in performing the basic troubleshooting of IT incidents.
· Flexible to work in any shift.
· Good communication skill to interact with both customer and end user over phone and through email.
. Ready to work in Weekend and US Holidays
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: NOC / DOC,ITIL Certified
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: Long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2179
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S