**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: NOC / DOC engineer
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 4 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
3+ years‣ experience as NOC / DOC engineer. Should have strong hand on experience on driving business critical outage bridge engaging various technical, leadership and business users.
· Rich experience in Incident Management process ‣ creation, tracking, communication and closure.
· Strong knowledge in ITIL Process and prefer the associate to be ITIL certified.
· Hands on experience in performing the basic troubleshooting of IT incidents.
· Flexible to work in any shift.
· Good communication skill to interact with both customer and end user over phone and through email.
Must have Skill
Service Desk Resolution Management Advance
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: NOC / DOC,ITIL certified,Service Desk Resolution Management Advance
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2306
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S