** Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Network/Telecom Circuit Specialist
Location: Pittsburg, PA or St. Louis, MO
Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 6 months
Interview Type: Skype and Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2,C2H, C2C,
Experience: 6 years
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are acceptedJob Description
Focus on data circuit management including coordinating new installs, upgrades, and decommissioning.
Role Scope / Deliverables:
- Assist with data circuit allocation and planning for optimization.
- Coordinate data circuit installation for new locations or upgrades.
- Coordinate data circuit decommission and maintenance activities.
- Seek opportunities to capture cost savings through proper network circuit allocation.
- Assist with research and implementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives.
- Assist to troubleshoot and resolve network circuit outages and escalations.
- Support network engineer efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives.
- Be aware and Follow network data circuit and security processes and procedures, to ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Perform site surveys to new installations and technology refresh.
- Working knowledge of network data circuits.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance.
- Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed in times of surge.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations to senior/executive management.
Proficient is MS Office suite Access, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: MS Office suite Access, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Network
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2266
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S