Title: Network Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 3-10 Years
- Scheduling with Customers for Router Replacement for best date & time.
- Coordination with Inventory Team (Mesa) for Router stack & packing/shipping..
- Configuration of Routers with provided config templates through vetting station at Mesa (Warehouse)
- Once Router connected at customer location with the help of End Customer IT team or Technician, validate connections.
- Validate & test all required results.
- Confirm with End Customer
- Scheduling for hands and feet support (Technician), if End customer required.
- Do follow ups and make sure Technician will be at end customer on time.
- Create/track all details in Ticketing tool (SalesForce) and monitoring tool.
- Close Case once Router replacement is done successfully.
- Track daily/weekly routers configuration.
- Track daily/weekly routers replacement.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports for project activities.
Must have skill:
- Data Center Support Process Optimize – Network
- Infrastructure Support engineer with Network knowledge
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: SALESFORCE,Network,Data Center Support Process Optimize - Network,Warehouse
Pay Rate: DOE
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 68154
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S