***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Network Administration
Location : Lawrenceville, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 2 +Months
Interview Type : WebCam Interview or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8+ Years
This is an on-site position from day one.
This is a two-month assignment with the intent to hire as full-time.
Under broad supervision, combines strong technical skills with knowledge of network administration. Provides technical support to development team members. Work on one or more projects of high complexity within areas of expertise.
- Collaborate with the Network Team and Department Director to ensure network security and connectivity.
- Provide end-user support for Tier-1 and Tier-2 level network issues based on business priorities.
- Assist in deploying/maintaining core switches.
- Independently deploy, configure, and update edge switches.
- Deploy, maintain, and manage campus telephone system: SIP (session initiation protocol) , PRI (primary rate interface), and VoIP (voice over internet protocol).
- Maintain hostname servers and their IP addresses which include DNS (domain named service) and DHCP (dynamics host configuration protocol).
- Maintain VLAN and IP address schemas.
- Ensure proxy authentication through NPS (network policy service) and Radius.
- Resolve escalations on an array of end-user telephony issues, and wireless and wired networking problems.
- Configure/deploy/troubleshoot WAPs (wireless access points) and their controllers and management systems.
- Be on-call 24×7 in case of emergency network issues and to handle any outages relating to the network/telephony.
- Mentor Junior Network Administrators and provide appropriate guidance, as needed.
- Mentor and supervise Student Assistants and provide appropriate guidance.
- Ensure efficiency, security, reliability, usability, and scalability of network equipment through proactive monitoring and automation.
- Manage day-to-day administration of Campus Switches, Routers, and Firewall and their supporting applications.
- Research and make recommendations to improve networking and telecommunications standards and processes.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Maintain VoIP Call Center, hunt groups, and call routing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree
- Ten years of experience working with IP networks and supporting systems.
- Three years of experience working with Extreme/Aerohive Devices and Hive Manager (or equivalent experience with similar hardware/software).
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls and Cisco VPN including remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution (or equivalent experience with similar hardware/software).
Required / Desired Skills
- IP networks and supporting systems
Required 10 Years
- Extreme/Aerohive Devices and Hive Manager
Required 3 Years
- Palo Alto firewalls and Cisco VPN
Required 5 Years
- Remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
Required 5 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2413 EX 104/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: isco VPN, Palo Alto firewalls, IP networks, Aerohive Devices
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 2 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3486