**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Sr Microsoft .Net Web Developer (SSIS, SSRS)
Location: Hartford CT
Duration: 5 Months and possible extension
Interview Type: Web Cam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
Experience: 7+ YEARS
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience.
- The successful candidate(s) for the Application Developer position will assume responsibility for the development and support of current and new applications and must have 6 or more years full time experience in the development and support of Information Technology Application, with at least 4 or more years of full-time experience developing with Microsoft .Net using the MVC pattern.
- The candidate(s) must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as the ability to work effectively with all levels of technical and non-technical staff and management. Strong organization and documentation skills are required.
- The successful candidate(s) would be able to work with business customers to analyze the requirements, develop, support and enhance the web components to satisfy them.
- They will maintain and support production issues with internal OEC customers and various State agencies, external business partners, and others, and will involvement in all phases of application development.
- They must be able to work independently with supervisory guidance.
- Proficiency with SQL 2016 or 2017, SSRS, SSIS; within the Microsoft MVC framework.
Qualified candidates must be proficient with:
- Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
- Team Foundation Services 2015 or 2019
- HTML 5 and CSS
Proficiency with .net includes the ability to:
- Create, Modify and Debug Windows Services
- Create, Modify and Debug Web API’s
- Create, Modify and Debug Applications using .Net MVC
Proficiency with SQL Server including the ability to:
- Create, Modify and Debug Complex Stored Procedures
- Create and Modify Table Structures and Relationships
- Normalize Data as required; Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Create Reports from SQL Data; Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Additional skills required include:
- Demonstrable experience with the Angular JS Framework and JQuery
- Demonstrable experience with the .Net Membership and Roles Provider
Interpersonal skills should include excellent verbal and written communication, client face time experience, and an attitude to learn and grow with the position.
Estimated Duration: 06/29/2020 – 11/29/2021
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2058
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.