**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .NET Web Developer
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
The SD will help build the DLS Lead and Asbestos Modernization (LAAM) system. This system replaces an existing LAA MS-Access legacy system. The new system will be a secure, public facing online web application in the AWS cloud to allow individual and business entities to apply and obtain various lead and asbestos contractor licenses and other related functionality.
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, test, implement, document and maintain applications built in the Microsoft .NET Core environment.
- Use Microsoft .NET application development tools, such as Visual Studio, C# and ASP .NET Core.
- Create unit and systems test plans for assigned projects.
- Work with project stakeholders to translate current legacy LAA MS-Access functionality into the new LAAM web-based system and add new features (public submission of new and renewal licenses requests, public searching of licensed contractors, electronic payment and functionality).
- Develop workload estimates, and project schedules in order to complete projects on schedule and as requested by the user.
- Conform to project documentation and SDLC/Agile programming standards.
- Advance core competencies such as technical, business, and leadership skills, through training and /or self-directed studies.
- Create detail technical design specifications for projects from user functional specifications including required data, element sizes, edit criteria, data dictionary (if applicable), data access methods, program and system flowcharts. These technical design specifications should be detailed enough for other programmer/analysts to code from.
- Perform tasks as assigned for processing data on Microsoft SQL Server
- Modify existing applications for software updates, or user requests by analyzing systems to determine the appropriate changes.
- Be able to work independently or in a team environment for assigned tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core
- Proficient in SQL, Transact-SQL and relational databases; SQL Server 2016
- Experience developing Microsoft C# MVC systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Proficient in the Microsoft Windows development environment/architecture, as it pertains to Web development.
- Proficiency with SDLC and Agile/SCRUM development process.
- Experience developing and deploying web applications on Microsoft IIS
- In depth knowledge of systems analyst and software system design techniques.
- Skill in interpersonal communications with superiors, staff and business users.
- Excellent written communications for developing design specifications, project plans, test plans, and documentation (user, program, and implementation).
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in a timely manner on new applications and technologies.
- Ability to analyze software problems and issues in order to determine a solution and drive to successful completion.
- Ability to engineer software solutions that integrates with multiple vendor software solutions and products.
- Ability to implement vendor solutions from vendor documentation or correspondence.
- Experience working remotely in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of QA practices with a thorough understanding of code deployment through the development, unit testing, user acceptance testing (UAT) and production life cycle.
- Knowledge of the build and deployment process with an emphasis in quality control.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project or SmartSheet desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams desired.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2413 EX 104/ 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3427