***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .Net Web Developer (SSIS, SSRS)
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 7 Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /OPT /CPT /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Job Description :
Experienced web developer needed to redesign web sites including revising information architecture; navigation and user interface in a .NET 4.0 and above environments where development is performed using Visual Studio 2017 and .NET 4.0.
Atlanta Area resource required.
This is primarily a telecommuting position with very limited on-site work.
Knowledge of how to develop for cross-browser compatibility is required. Knowledge of content management is required. The candidate must have the ability work on back end with limited help and create business logic modules if necessary. Must create and maintain basic technical requirements documentation, maintain developer’s notes, and create technical product documentation. Must be a self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to changing project requirements. Must be able to maintain productivity while telecommuting.
• Design and develop responsive and adaptive software across all platforms and devices, build robust applications and tools across the full Microsoft stack (back-end/middleware/front-end).
• Work on existing software including refactoring and redesigning legacy applications.
• Analyze business requirements, document technical guidance and promote continuous integrated development by working with other developers and IT analysts.
• Collaborate with other developers, business and key stakeholders.
• Document the code base where necessary. Maintain source control periodically with updates.
• .Net Application Development – Required – 7 Years
• Multi-tier Web-based Application Development – Required – 5 Years
• C#.NET – Required – 5 years
• ASP.NET MVC – Required – 5 Years
• ASP.NET 4.0+ – Required – 5 Years
• Classic ASP – Required – 5 Years
• AJAX – Required – 5 Years
• VBScript – Required – 5 Years
• Visual Studio 2010+ – Required – 5 Years
• TFS 2015 – Required – 5 Years
• SQL Server 2012+ (T-SQL) – Required – 5 Years
• SSIS, SSRS – Required – 3 Years
• JQuery – Required – 3 Years
• Thorough knowledge of browser compatibility issues – Required – 3 Years
• Experience developing and maintaining WCF, windows services and traditional web services – Required – 3 Years
• Experience performing complete application testing – Required – 3 Years
• Excellent written and oral communication skills -Required
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ASP.NET, AJAX, VBScript, Visual Studio, SQL Server, JQuery, Web Development
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2836
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.