***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .Net Solutions Architect
Location : Denver,CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Consult with Solution Architects, Solution Engineers, and others as appropriate to design applications in line with OIT strategies (e.g., Cloud First, Mobile First, Secure Colorado, etc.).
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Customers, Project Managers, and others as appropriate to assist in the creation of estimates and timelines.
- Develop applications in line with business requirements using Agile or Waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Perform coding (in-house applications) or configuration management (COTS applications) in accordance with standards and best practices and further minimize defects through disciplined unit testing.
- Coordinate update releases and other system changes, contribute to the implementation of break/fix solutions, and update documentation and configuration information related to changes as needed throughout the life cycle.
- Organize, build, and validate all segments of the code related to a specific build (release) for final User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure development activities within the position’s scope of responsibility are consistent with established service portfolio policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Determine the best approach in the development of an application’s code to meet the customer’s current requirements and anticipate future enhancement needs.
- Identify and recommend changes to development policies, processes, templates and standard operating procedures to improve the overall quality of work being delivered.
- Collaborate across a matrix management environment with other developers and other OIT department staff as needed. Must understand lines of authority and follow protocol to engage other resources.
- Find unique ways to resolve issues in the development process to meet the requirements of the customers and lead to the most efficient implementation possible.
- Working with the supervisor, develop estimates of the work effort necessary to deliver application solutions based on the project specifications provided. Record time spent on work activities into the approved project tracking system. Provide appropriate progress reports to the supervisor or project manager as requested.
- Determine reasonable and accurate estimates for the completion of assigned work activities.
- Work with agency staff to evaluate and analyze service desk application incidents
- Develop, test, and deploy solutions into the production environment within prioritybased SLA timeframes
- 3-4 years of hands-on programming experience in applications development.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science, or related fields. (Relevant experience may be substituted for education at the hiring manager’s discretion.)
Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Documented proficiency working on development platforms, using multiple programming languages. (Provided via copies of performance evaluations, letters of reference, etc.)
- Documented proficiency working collaboratively with teams across the software development life cycle. (Provided via copies of performance evaluations, letters of reference, etc.)
- Familiarity with delivering application prototypes and pilots in various project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Familiarity with using Application Programming Interfaces to integrate systems or data sources.
- Proficiency in time and task management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Architecture ASP Proficient Yes
- Architecture Entity Framework Proficient Yes
- Architecture MVC Proficient Yes
- Database NET Proficient Yes
- Database Microsoft SQL Server Proficient Yes
- Design CSS Proficient Yes
- Languages NET Proficient Yes
- Languages C# Proficient Yes
- Languages C/C++ Proficient Yes
- Languages C++ Proficient Yes
- Languages Google Apps (programming) Proficient No
- Languages HTML Proficient Yes
- Languages SQL Proficient Yes
- Servers IIS Proficient Yes
- Tools Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Proficient Yes
- Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Proficient No
- Tools VisualStudio Proficient Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2750
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S