***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Frontend .Net Developer
Location : Brentwood, TN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type :C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Client is looking to hire a software engineer with experience building mission critical service-oriented applications. This role is a key-contributor to the organization and future technologies. Successful candidates will possess proven experience developing and delivering quality software solutions. Moreover, have a genuine passion and energy to grow within an aggressive and fun environment, using the latest technologies in alignment with the company’s technical vision and strategy.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software
- products (cloud and/or in-house).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate
- new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine
- technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to
- decision makers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline required
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering software at an enterprise scale
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Microsoft .NET, .NET Core, and C#
- Development experience with RESTful Services
- Experience within a CI/CD environment
- Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible software
- Experience documenting technology-based solutions
- Experience in an Agile environment
- MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB)
- Apache Kafka, or similar data streaming platforms
- Container based development/deployment
- Healthcare experience
- Passion for technology and positive impact to the company’s bottom line
- Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve complex business problems
- Ability to understand the design and independently work on implementation of software components within the larger platform
- Outstanding collaboration, time management, communication skills as well as
- ability to work independently
- Ability to travel up to 10%
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3140