***Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: .NET Lead Developer
Location: Ames/Des Moines, IA
Interview Type: WebCam Interview Only
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
Experience: 12+ YEARS
This position is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the electronic registration and titling (ERT) project at the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT).
This position is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the electronic registration and titling (ERT) project at the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT). The ERT project allows electronic submission of registration and titling documentation for review and processing. ERT is currently used by motor vehicle dealer, the DOT, Iowa’s County Treasurers, and in the future, members of the public. This position will be responsible for completing the end of phase one of the project and leading the project through its remaining phases.
• Creates, organizes, and executes project work plans.
• Communicates and coordinates with multiple project stakeholders on deliverables, status updates, test plans, and timelines.
• Guides the daily project work of two developers.
• Gathers and documents business requirements from multiple project stakeholders.
• Reviews and assists in creating technical designs need for project development.
• Assists in the project programming effort as needed.
• Assists in the creation and organization of project test plans.
• Coordinates and communicates test efforts with developers and project stakeholders in multiple environments.
• Leads efforts to determine the root cause of reported problems and remediation of the problems on portions of the project already implemented or undergoing testing.
• Ensures that DOT and team processes and practices are being followed during the project.
• Works closely with other information technology work units and project teams to ensure the overall health of the system is maintained.
Technology Experience Required:
• 10+ years’ experience implementing large and complex systems
• 5+ years’ experience leading the implementation of large and complex systems
• WCF Web Services
• SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Management Studio
• Client/Server Architecture
• Team Foundation Server
• Visual Studio
Competencies and Desired Traits:
• Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency when guiding project development work.
• Possesses outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, when working with project stakeholders, management, and developers.
• Interacts well with internal and external project stakeholders when working under project-related deadlines.
• Demonstrates an ability to quickly become familiar with complex business rules and the supporting application’s source code.
**Temporary Remote Work Permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. However, the selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the client to pick up equipment on the first day. **
**This position REQUIRES the selected candidate to work ONSITE for the duration of the assignment once it is deemed clear to return to the to the building. Respectively, candidates will be expected to relocate to the Ames/Des Moines Metro to begin the assignment. Equipment will be picked up at the work location. **
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: WCF Web Services, C# .NET,SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Management Studio, XML Client/Server Architecture Team Foundation Server ,Visual Studio
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: 628609
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S