**** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: .Net Developer With MS Access
Location: Salem, OR
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Either Webcam or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H,W2,Part-Time
Experience: 9 YEARS
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least at least 9 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
THIS IS PART TIME ON SITE SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED IF SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure Application Developer IV services to work in MS Access and .Net for the TDU- Technology and Data Unit within ODOT’s SPDB (Statewide Project Delivery Branch), PDS-Project Development Section. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Review and analysis of existing Access databases or Access-based applications, including forms, tables, queries, reports and VBA code. This includes providing review and analysis of processes used to import and export data to/ from Microsoft Access databases and applications or to integrate/ implement workflow capabilities into Access applications.
- Evaluation and troubleshooting of problems with Microsoft Access databases and MS Access- based applications, including repairing issues related to import / export processes, database corruption and application or database performance.
- Provide recommendations regarding Microsoft Access databases and MS Access- based applications to improve database or application security, performance, scalability and maintainability.
- Development and/or modification of Microsoft Access databases and MS Access- based applications, including modification or development of new forms, tables, queries, reports, macros, other VBA code objects, and interface files.
- Provide unit, system and integrated testing support, user support / training and support for the effective implementation of new database or application forms, queries, tables, reports, and import/ export processes in a business production environment.
- Develop functional specifications for upgrading and porting Microsoft Access based applications and databases to other technologies such as .Net and SQL Server
· Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
· Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
· Has experience with system management and perform analysis within source code.
· Must have experience with MS Access developed solutions.
Must have knowledge of VBScript and SQL
01/15/2020 – 12/31/2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: MS ACCESS, VBA, SQL, SQL Server, VBScript
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 730-B36991W18-19
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S