***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr .Net Web Developer with VB.Net, C#, JSF, JSP, SQL
Location : Wethersfield, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Scope of Services
The State of Connecticut Department of Correction (DOC) is looking to engage the services of (1) Software Engineer 3. The scope of services required for the Software Engineer includes:
- Mastery in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process which includes Analysis, Designing, Developing, Unit Testing, support and documenting the entire life cycle using any methodology.
- Mastery level experience in application development using technologies like JSF, JDBC, JSP, and Web services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API protocols and Data formats (JASON, SOAP and XML)
- Interact and receive direction from DOC staff on application development and standards required
- Develop using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, with both VB.NET and C# languages.
- Capable of developing object oriented specialty frameworks
- Experience developing Web and Windows applications
- Coding applications & reports using various technology and tools – including MVC, ASP.Net, VB.NET, C#, XML, SSRS, and SSIS.
- o Knowledge of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) framework
- Creation of stored procedures and functions for accessing SQL Server databases.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical implementation documentation and comment developed code accordingly.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes and perform code review and identify functional gaps in end-to-end in application development.
- Verbal communication skills to explain and transfer knowledge both informally and at design and code review meetings.
- Written communication skills to prepare regular periodic status reports.
The minimum skills and experience levels required for a candidate to be considered for this position include:
- Mastery level experience in enterprise-level or higher development activities
- Extensive knowledge of creating and maintaining standards throughout an enterprise system
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience developing web applications using both VB.NET, and C#
- o Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in developing web services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Enterprise Library
- Knowledge of and direct experience developing WCF Web Services
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience development coding applications using SQL Server
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working, giving guidance and training to less experienced developers on a software project comprised of multiple programmers in a team environment
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well with lead developer and the business analyst
- Qualification Competency Required
- ASP. NET Proficient Yes
- C# Proficient Yes
- Data Analysis Proficient Yes
- Java Service Face (JSF) Proficient Yes
- JSF Proficient Yes
- JSP Proficient Yes
- Microsoft .NET Framework Proficient Yes
- SOAP Proficient Yes
- SQL Proficient Yes
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Proficient Yes
- VisualBasic/NET Proficient Yes
- WSDL Proficient Yes
- XML Proficient Yes
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MVC, ASP.Net, VB.NET, C#, XML, SSRS, and SSIS,JSF, JDBC, JSP, and Web services
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2685
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S