*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 9 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 6 YEARS
Implement bug fixes and enhancements to the Modernized Trails environment.
Side-by side implementation with vendor CGI to match build processes. Utilize tools such as TFS, Oracle 10g, Visual Studio 2015.
03/20 – 12/31/20
Enhance Trails interfaces
Support web services interfaces to the Trails database. Build new interfaces for OEC, Fusion EHR, Incident Tracking. Interfaces may include Salesforce, Fusion (proprietary), other Oracle or SQL Server platforms.
03/20 – 12/31/20
Provide support to debug issues
Work with OIT and vendor developers to debug issues identified within the newly developed Trails Modernization modules.
03/20 – 12/31/20
This work will be in support of the Trails Modernization Project. Scope and assignments shall not extend to fixing or enhancing any other applications, or supporting any other CDHS division, or any other state agency.
Responding vendors should provide staff able to support the following efforts:
- Independently develop .Net solutions to enhance a web enabled Modernized Trails environment.
- Be capable of maintaining source repository using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination with state program staff on changes and meeting user story requirements.
- Perform unit testing and documentation of developed code.
- Debug issues identified within testing efforts and generate bug descriptions and service desk tickets as needed.
Must have 5+ years proven real world experience in:
- Full stack application development experience and experience mentoring/assisting junior team developers on team o Front End Technologies/Concepts: JSON/XML, A/Sync services, Angular/Vue
- Back End Technologies/Concepts: .NET core, C# and RESTful API design, Micro-Services and Event-drive driven architecture and frameworks
- Database Technologies/Concepts: Relational (Oracle) and Document Based (No-SQL/MongoDB) Databases
- Environment: Monolithic, Distributed Monolithic, and Cloud Based Micro-services (AzureDevOps/AWS/Mulesoft/GKE)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Understanding of cloud-native platforms including the implementation of microservices
- Experience with TFS and Azure DevOps tool suite is strongly preferred: Boards, Wiki, Repos, Pipeline, Test Plan, Artifacts, etc.
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Passion for enterprise-level agile development, problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
03/30/2020 – 12/31/2020
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Oracle , C# , .Net , MongoDB , developed code , RESTful API , Salesforce , Micro-Services , OIT , UAT , .NET core , No-SQL , OEC , AWS , suite , Test Plan , SQL Server , AzureDevOps , Angular , documentation , Artifacts , TFS , Mulesoft , unit testing , Document Based
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 0001
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S