** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Boulder, CO
Duration: 7 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Boulder County Department of Housing and Human Services (HHS) is seeking a C# web application development contractor to work on our Boulder Connect software platform, a case management and closed loop referral system that directly connects community based organizations, HHS and other county departments and clients through real-time data exchange. The developer will assist with a project to refactor the Connect application to incorporate and merge features from a second deprecated application. The developer’s focus will be primarily on enhancing C# middleware. The developer will have strong skills in C# and object oriented design patterns and will be familiar with the Microsoft .NET MVC web stack.
The developer will follow agile development methods, including GIT source control, working in sprints, and writing C# unit tests.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Development and refactoring of C# Classes and Interfaces in an MVC .NET web application following established object oriented design patterns
- Following established Agile development practices for planning, design, source control and unit testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Five or more years of web development experience in Microsoft .NET MVC and C#
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Experience doing unit testing and familiarity with unit test design patterns
- Experience using Visual Studio, GIT
- Experience working on a team using Agile methods
- Experience writing queries in SQL a plus
01/20/2020 – 07/15/2020
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Microsoft .NET MVC and C#
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55341
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S