**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .Net Architect
Location : Brentwood, TN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10 Years
The Software Architect in the Engineering organization provides technical leadership and guidance to the Engineering team in designing solutions for our enterprise products that help our customers succeed in improving the care outcome and reducing healthcare cost in the continuum of care spectrum for the patients.
- Work with Product Management and relevant business stakeholders in understanding key business and product requirements and lead efforts in collaborating within Engineering in solution and design to satisfy those requirements. Provide high-level effort estimates for such solutions.
- Direct platform and systems-level architecture design and decisions. Optimize implementation approach to the target architectural roadmap and enforce technology and architecture standards and procedures.
- Work closely with internal engineering leaders across different software products to define and design platform architecture blueprint and roadmap and build consensus around it.
- Establish a unified, consistent architecture framework and patterns that are aligned to the business goals and objectives.
- Work with engineering teams to define the high-level implementation approach to the target design or solution to ensure the most efficient and effective approach to the goal, balancing quality and effort.
- Externally act as the technical point person for Engineering to participate in the enterprise Architecture Review Board.
- Collaborate with other teams and locations across naviHealth on cross platforms solutioning and design.
- Lead enterprise-level technology proof of concepts. Evaluate new and emerging technologies (software, tools, etc.) to be at the forefront of technical innovation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience designing and building Enterprise-class SaaS products using technologies like Java/.Net, Spring, Web/RESTful services, SQL Server/Oracle, KAFKA, MongoDB and AWS/Azure; practical experience implementing microservices pattern
- 7+ years hands-on development experience using web and cloud technologies and tools
- 2+ years hands-on experience working on container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of multithreading, scalability, and application of design patterns supporting high availability services
- Strong exposure and experience with leading front-end technologies (Angular.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, React)
- Lead the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in support of initiatives in cloud computing and automation
- Proven record in designing and solutioning enterprise-level SaaS platforms
- Deep technical skill and possess strong business acumen
- Ability to exercise balanced judgment between the technologies, design and the needs of the business
- Ability to lead by example and influence; strong ability to work across multiple teams and locations to build consensus
- Comfortable working in an Agile, fast-paced environment and have a history of solving complex problems with solid design principles and simplicity
- Essential multi-tasking skill and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to lead and contribute to parallel projects spread across multiple development teams
- Outstanding servant leadership, time management, and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java/.Net, Spring, Web/RESTful services, SQL Server/Oracle, KAFKA, MongoDB and AWS/Azure,Angular.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, React
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3255