***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .NET Developer (Oracle, C#, VB)
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 14 Months
Interview Type : In Person Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 4+ Years
The Developer/Analyst job description includes coding solutions, modifying current site code, helping troubleshoot and resolving issues, analyzing systems, auditing or verifying data, plus testing and evaluating current or upcoming new systems.
Local Metro Atlanta Candidates
Must work Onsite for 1st 90days
Developer/Analysts code, support, and troubleshoot software in use by the Georgia Department of Revenue Processing Center, typically working with both end users and other developers of the DOR Information Technology Division. The Developer/Analyst job description includes coding solutions, modifying current site code, helping troubleshoot and resolving issues, analyzing systems, auditing or verifying data, plus testing and evaluating current or upcoming new systems. They will work with specialized applications or cloud solutions that need to be customized to an organization’s unique environment. This includes the scope of gathering and analyzing business needs in relation to the applications and using this analysis to derive the best solution for code development. This role will apply proven coding, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments, along with a strong desire to learn and grow technically within a small team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, modify, install, and debug software applications that integrate with bank institution Check21 and Lockbox Processing; including front-end scanning solutions that these applications receive data from.
- Research and analyze system problems to create solutions and develop program documentation.
- Translate business requirements into development tasks for secure and maintainable code.
- Research whether problem is caused by hardware or software with the use of relational database queries and custom code review.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, email, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with ITD Processing Center Information Systems.
- Interviews users to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Contact software and hardware vendors as needed to request service regarding defective products determined to be vendor hardware/software issues.
- Proper communication, attention to details, and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Primary work hours will be Monday – Friday 7am to 4pm. After hour and weekend support tasks may be needed in application outage situations.
- Teleworking available after 90-day performance probationary period.
- Candidates must possess a degree in one of the areas below or work 3 to 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience:
- Computer Science
- Computer/Management Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Candidates must possess a minimum 3 years of experience in object-oriented development within the system development life cycle with experience coding in the Microsoft .Net Framework. (C#, VB, .Net Core) using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL server and/or Oracle databases with proficiency in using SQL, PL/SQL, and T-SQL.
- DOR will conduct fingerprinting and a background check on all candidates considered for the position. Individuals must be compliant with Georgia tax obligations.
- Individuals having any overdue and unpaid taxes, or any felony convictions (no matter how long ago) will not be offered the position.
Local Metro Atlanta Candidates
Must work Onsite for 1st 90days.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems – Required 4 Years
- Experience in object-oriented development coding in Microsoft .Net Framework. (C#, VB, .Net Core) – Required 3 Years
- Experience with SQL server and/or Oracle databases with proficiency in using SQL, PL/SQL, and T-SQL. – Required 3 Years
- Candidate must have excellent Communication skills with a foundation on working on detailed oriented tasks. – Required
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: C#, VB, .Net Core, SQL Server, Oracle database, PL/SQL,T-SQL
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 14 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3038