***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .Net Developer with ColdFusion
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least at least 9 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
The purpose of this request is to procure a Software Developer for ODOT Transportation Applications Development (TAD within the Information Systems Branch (ISB). This position is located with TAD Software Maintenance group. : The work is in support of enterprise ODOT software systems and databases. This position interacts with ODOT customers and supports existing IT systems performing routine maintenance, upgrades, resolving technical debt issues and ensuring the systems are reliable. The primary tasks the contractor will perform, but not limited to are listed as follows:
- Routine scheduled Software system maintenance and upgrades.
- Providing software support for emergency bug fixes and repair.
- Work with Data Base Administrators for any database issues for the systems being maintained.
- Provide maintenance documentation of those issues being resolved.
- Provide required levels of testing to ensure systems are defect free.
Perform standard SCM (Software Configuration Management) activities to ensure proper source code control.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
- Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
- Active Directory Proficient
- ASP. NET Proficient
- Azure Devops VSTF Advanced
- Business process modeling Proficient
- C# Proficient
- COBOL Novice
- ColdFusion Advanced
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced
- CSS Proficient
- Data Analysis Advanced
- DB2 Advanced
- Design patterns Advanced
- HTML Advanced
- J2EE Proficient
- Java Proficient
- JAVA SCRIOT Advanced
- JSON Advanced
- Mac OS Advanced
- Microsoft .NET Framework Proficient
- Microsoft Access Proficient
- Microsoft SQL Server Proficient
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Proficient
- MicrosoftOffice Advanced
- MS Visio
- MS.net Advanced
- MVC Proficient
- Oracle Advanced
- PL/SQL Proficient
- Quest Software Advanced
- REST Advanced
- SOAP Advanced
- SQL Expert
- Team work Advanced
- Transact-SQL Expert
- VisualBasic/NET Proficient
- VisualStudio Advanced
- WSDL Advanced
- XML Advanced
- XPath Advanced
- XSLT Advanced
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Active Directory,ASP.NET,ColdFusion,Business process modeling,Data Analysis,MicrosoftOffice,MS Visio,Oracle,Quest Software,REST,SQL,Transact-SQL,VisualStudio,XML,XPath,XSLT
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2568
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S