**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: MySQL Automation Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long Term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2,
Experience: 8+ YEARS
Software Engineer MySql Automation
Software Engineer needed to perform MySql automation activities.
The candidate must be able to Design MySql DB per client requirements, Package MySql DB using Packer and Provision in Azure Cloud; must also able to automate all of these activities using Terraform in Azure Cloud.
Also must be able to see and identify the issues in developer perspective, support and resolve the issues.
Automation of creating MySQL images in Azure Cloud, on prem VMs, using terraform, packer, etc.,
Design and implementation of different features like Authentication, Authorization, encryption, Backup, recovery, etc., integrated to MySQL.
Working in Agile scrum teams to communicate the status and effectively communicating to the team and leadership.
Perform functional, performance testing, analyze production and non production issues.
Technical Skills Requirements:
‣ Automation using Terraform (preferably in Azure Cloud)
‣ Packaging MySql DB using Packer
‣ MySQL DBA experience
‣ MySQL Developer experience
‣ Functional testing (unit testing, test automation, etc.,)
‣ Performance Analysis, Testing and Debugging.
‣ Production support (triaging, resolving, etc.,)
‣ Linux, must be well versed in UNIX Commands, debug, writing scripts, analyze logs.
‣ Azure Cloud
‣ Other DBs (Cassandra, mongo, etc.,)
‣ Jenkins (build/packaging, deployment patterns/methodologies, ruby scripting)
‣ DevOps tools (ansible, etc.,)
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: MySql DB,Docker,UNIX,Cassandra, mongo,,Agile
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2178
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S