***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Mulesoft Developer
Location : NW Washington, DC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The MuleSoft Developer works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects, and partners to implement MuleSoft’s AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- 5+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Intermediate level Java development experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration, and tuning
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: J2EE, MuleSoft,Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework,,MuleSoft Anypoint platform
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: longterm
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2730
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S