***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : MS Power BI Developer ( Data Warehouse, Colud\Azure)
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
PART TIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED. REMOTE
The purpose of this request is to procure services for ODOT State Project Delivery Branch (Technology and Data Unit). This engagement is to work with the Business Intelligence Data Warehouse program. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Meet with business users, detect and gather automation and reporting requirements, document use cases, and analyze data and data sources to determine best conceptual and technical solution designs.
- Analyze complex data integration from multiple sources used for report writing, detect data integration problems and suggest improvements with immediate impact on business generated self –service queries and reports.
- Create reporting mock-ups and prototypes using Microsoft BI tools (SSRS, Power BI and Excel). Report and prototype data sources could be cloud data sources (e.g. Azure), or on- premise data sources, including any combination of Enterprise Data Warehouse sources or non- Data Warehouse sources such as legacy ODOT information systems, Access databases, Excel files, flat files, etc.
- Work with ODOT Business Intelligence (BI) users to develop and publish reports, dashboards, operational, ad hoc reporting from conceptual design through delivery. Report and dashboard data sources could be cloud data sources (e.g. Azure), or on- premise data sources, including any combination of Enterprise Data Warehouse sources or non-Data Warehouse environment sources such as legacy ODOT information systems, Access databases, Excel files, flat files, etc.
- Publish and share self-service reporting prototypes, reports and dashboards to maximize user access, user adoption and business value. Publishing and sharing can be done on the appropriate ODOT managed reporting environments, including ODOT Power BI cloud environments or ODOT on-premise reporting server environments (PBIRS/ SSRS)
- Data Analysis – Advanced
- Microsoft SQL Server – Expert
- MS Power BI – Expert
- PBIRS Power BI Reporting Server – Expert
- SSRS/Report Builder- Expert
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Advanced
- MicrosoftOffice – Expert
- VisualStudio – Advanced
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft SQL stack, including SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS,PBIRS Power BI Reporting Server,SSAS Sql Server Analysis Services
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2936
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S