** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: MS CRM Developer
Location: Branchville, NJ
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Job Description :
- Lead offshore team and collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations, creating CRM entities, business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms, proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Experience with source control management systems(TFS/GitHub) and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience working in Agile Sprint methodology.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Able to work in second shift 12 PM to 9 PM
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: CRM Organizations, creating CRM entities,Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: TM 10
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S