*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Microsoft Specialty Technician
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 9 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 4 YEARS
Online requires a Microsoft Specialty Technician . DAS-BEST seeks a technician to assist in the migration effort.
There are three primary objectives of this project:
1. The migration of all active user mailboxes to Exchange Online.
2. The migration of all disabled/archived mailboxes to Exchange Online.
3. Assist end users in configuration of outlook and mobile clients.
Specific Services Required
1. Work with the Program Manager to schedule and synchronize migration mailboxes.
2. Troubleshoot any issues that may appear with mailboxes and the Exchange system
3. Coordinate the conversion of user mailboxes to Online from on-prem.
4. Work with end users and agency IT Managers/Technicians to troubleshoot any issues related to the migration activities
5. Work with end user VIP’s directly to ensure continued service during the transition
Proposed candidate should have a minimum 5 years of Exchange experience, including:
· Migration of mailboxes to Exchange Online
· Configuration of end user Exchange accounts
· Troubleshooting issues related to Exchange Mailboxes
· Working with end users on configuration items
1. ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
Deliverables: The descriptions under “Specific Services” form a guide to the anticipated work, as it is currently envisioned. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The contract employee shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
Work Schedule: All work will be performed in eight (8) hour shifts, 5 days per week, between 7:45am and 5:30pm on normal scheduled business days (Monday to Friday), excluding State holidays and furlough days. Payment will be on a time and material basis and paid only for hours worked. The primary work location will be 55 Farmington Ave. Hartford CT, with regular travel to State agency locations within the Hartford city limits. The anticipated start date for this position is March 2nd, 2020 and the project is expected to last 9 months, but may be adjusted based on adjustments to the overall timeline. Only the hours used will be invoiced.
State Resources and Oversight: The Connecticut Department of Administrative Services will provide support and guidance to the contractor selected to provide support for these initiatives. Oversight will be provided by DAS IT Manager. The contractor will require temporary office space at DAS and DAS BEST will provide all computer hardware and software for this project.
Security/Privacy Considerations: Information accessible by the contractor employees may be sensitive, confidential or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations. Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and/or instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required. The display of an access badge will be required at all times that the contractor employee is present in the facility.
Candidates must be local and available to work onsite. Do not submit candidates that need to relocate.
03/02/2020 – 11/30/2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55416
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S