**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Microsoft Power BI Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for
Duration : 3 Years
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C, W2, C2H
Experience : 7+ Years
This successful candidate will provide development of Power BI interactive visualizations by converting data into meaningful interactive and easy to understand dashboards and business intelligence reports. This project involves support of the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Vaccination Registration and Administration system.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The Power BI Developer will play a key role in developing and maintaining business intelligence reports and dashboards.
- Hands on use of Power BI & Power Tool
- Build Analysis Services reporting models.
- Develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connect to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Use advance level calculations on data sets.
- Experience connecting with Dataverse
- Adept in development, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio, etc.
- Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Dynamics, Power BI service, or by API automation.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience designing and developing dashboards and
reports; Minimum 3 years using Power BI; Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports and dashboards.
- A solid understanding of security models in Power BI and the ability to implement row level restrictions.
- Demonstrated proficiency with relational databases. Experience with SQL Server
databases and SQL scripting is a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ETL scripts and tools.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers.
- Proven analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Power BI certification is a definite asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is
- Must be motivated, independent, and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task
and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Database MySQL (4-6 Years)
- SQL (4-6 Years)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired. (4-6 Years)
- Certifications Power BI (4-6 Years)
- Power BI – Minimum 3 years using Power BI; Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling
- Power BI reports and dashboards (4-6 Years)
- Customer Service Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers (10+ Years)
- Dashboard & report design and development – Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience designing and developing dashboards and reports (4-6 Years)
- ETL scripts and tools (4-6 Years)
***** Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: POWER BI, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, MYSQL , ETL , SQL SCRIPTING , VISUAL STUDIO , POWER BI , SQL , POWER TOOL , PROTOTYPING , POWER BI SERVICE
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Year
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 3180