* Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365
Location: Salem Oregon
Duration: 24 Months
Interview Type: Skype and phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 8+ YEARS
As a Microsoft Specialty Principal Consultant you will be the expert on the project implementation team and the face of our company in front of the client for new implementations of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. This client-facing roles require extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. You must be team oriented with exceptional communication skills.
THIS IS ON CALL/AS NEEDED FOR 2 YEARS
The purpose of this request is to procure a Microsoft Specialty Principal Consultant for ODOT Information Services Branch (Enterprise Operations Section). The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Analyze the ODOT Enterprise messaging system (Exchange 2010), configurations, processes, databases and document the AS-IS and TO-BE states for migration to Office 365.
- Collaborate with Information Systems Branch regarding customer’s needs, requirements, and recommend design solution alternatives to ODOT IT and Enterprise Technology Leadership.
- Provide guidance on best practices and experience based migration task lists.
- Provide ODOT Enterprise Technology staff with knowledge transfer on recommended solutions.
- This engagement primarily would focus on ODOT Exchange online migration project.
Project Management support to be supplied by ODOT Enterprise Technology.
· Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrated experience in migrating Exchange email systems to Office 365 Exchange online
· Expert understanding of the capabilities of O365 Exchange Online and be able to guide ODOT technical staff to make the best decisions in provision O365 for ODOT.
· Ability to break the migration down to tasks to be assigned to ODOT staff that build the service in the proper sequence while limiting risk to the Enterprise service.
· Ability to transfer knowledge of the design and additional requirements to ODOT staff.
Type Qualification Description Required
Skills Active Directory Advanced Yes
Skills Azure Power ell Expert Yes
Skills Exchange Online Expert Yes
Skills Messaging Platform Expert Yes
Skills Microsoft FrontPage Expert Yes
Skills O365 (Migration Experience)Expert Yes
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Microsft, office 365 and Active Directory, Azure Power ell,Exchange Online,Messaging Platform,Microsoft FrontPage
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 24 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: 730-B36991W28-20
Work Authorization: OPT, H1B, GC, USC