***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Microsoft .NET Developer
Location : NW Washington, DC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long Term Renewable Contract
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2 ,
Experience : 8 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This position is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of programming in the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+, Microsoft SQL Server -Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export and should be able to hit the ground running.
Essential Job Functions:
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server – must
• Involve in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
• Write Low-Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
• Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
• Assist in Integration Testing
• Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
• Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
• Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
• Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
• Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance with WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
• Ability to work in an Agile environment and following best practices
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s Degree and 5+ years of experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience
• Role Specific Experience: Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience working with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ with MS SQL Server – SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export.
• Must have expert-level expertise with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies
• Must have expert-level expertise with Object-Oriented Programming
• Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server
• Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and report deployment
• Must have expert-level competency in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, ER Diagrams, SQL Profiler, Open Queries, DB Link, etc.
• Must have experience in performance monitoring and optimizing
• Must have experience using version control and defect tracking systems
• Must have experience in installation, monitoring, upgrade of application executables
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders;
• Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
• Must be organized and good at managing deliverables, meeting notes, presentations, and other documentation/communications;
• Strong writing skills
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus)
• Experience in writing ASP.Net Restful service and APIs.
• Experience working with Crystal Reports server runtime components.
• Experience working in system migration and third party customization.
• Experience working in interfacing.NET applications with SAP using SAP NCO connector
• Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Experience working in SharePoint
• Experience in Service Management tools such as JIRA etc.
Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability and WS-* standards and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI)
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Microsoft .NET,Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+, Microsoft SQL Server,SQL Server Reporting
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: longterm
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2360
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S