***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Microsoft .NET Developer
Location : NW Washington, DC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2 only
Experience : 8 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This position is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of programming in the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+, Microsoft SQL Server -Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export and should be able to hit the ground running.
Essential Job Functions:
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server – must
- Involve in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
- Write Low-Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
- Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
- Assist in Integration Testing
- Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
- Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
- Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
- Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance with WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and following best practices
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree and 5+ years of experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience
- Role Specific Experience: Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience working with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ with MS SQL Server – SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export.
- Must have expert-level expertise with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies
- Must have expert-level expertise with Object-Oriented Programming
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and report deployment
- Must have expert-level competency in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, ER Diagrams, SQL Profiler, Open Queries, DB Link, etc.
- Must have experience in performance monitoring and optimizing
- Must have experience using version control and defect tracking systems
- Must have experience in installation, monitoring, upgrade of application executables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders;
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Must be organized and good at managing deliverables, meeting notes, presentations, and other documentation/communications;
- Strong writing skills
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus)
- Experience in writing ASP.Net Restful service and APIs.
- Experience working with Crystal Reports server runtime components.
- Experience working in system migration and third party customization.
- Experience working in interfacing.NET applications with SAP using SAP NCO connector
- Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience working in SharePoint
- Experience in Service Management tools such as JIRA etc.
Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability and WS-* standards and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI)
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012),SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, ER Diagrams, SQL Profiler, Open Queries, DB Link,SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2372
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S