**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Microsoft Dynamics Admin (Devops, Dynamics 9.x BI, SSRS)
Location: Hartford ,CT
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Web Cam Interview
Work Status: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
- PROJECT/SYSTEM/PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Department of Children and Families depends on the core mission-critical Federally-reimbursed SACWIS (Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System). The application is used by a large majority of roughly 3,400 employees including over 1,100 front line social workers and case managers, the application has been enhanced and modified continually to meet data capture and process functionality requirements driven by good child welfare case practice as well as State and Federal legislation and statute. Additionally, SACWIS continues to experience change chiefly in compliance with the 1991 Juan F. Consent Decree as well as the agency’s ongoing goal of improving the safety, permanency and well-being of children in care. The agency is also undergoing an effort to replace its SACWIS system with a new CCWIS system working in collaboration with our federal and state partners.
Concurrently, the agency implemented a multi-faceted, agency-wide outcome measure improvement plan that specifically addresses each of the twenty-two (22) outcomes targeted for improvement driven by the original Consent Decree. A number of initiatives that comprise this improvement plan require the support of information technology.
DCF Information Systems provides technology expertise and services as well as an information systems infrastructure to the agency and its roughly 3,400 employees. DCF Information Systems strives to improve continually improving technology services that are cost-effective and of the highest effectiveness and quality. DCF Information Systems is currently in the process of replacing its current SACWIS and engaged in a large three year project to redefine, redesign and modernize its systems and practices.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The agency needs the service of a mid-career level Microsoft Dynamics Administrator to work in the Application Support Team responsible for supporting the agencies CCWIS. The candidate will serve in the capacity of a Dynamics Administrator participating in various DevOps processes including build and release management as well as configuration, testing, maintenance, and support activities of an on-premise Microsoft Dynamics implementation per the direction of agency management. The specific focus of this candidate will be to function as part of the team which supports existing Dynamics solutions as well as to participate in the SDLC process of the new CCWIS system and work with System Integrators to ensure the transfer of knowledge and on-going maintenance of the solution for a given module. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining Dynamics environments, and participating in the SDLC process which includes meetings with the SI, verification of deliverables such as requirements, design, testing, and environment configuration.
Specific Services Required:
In this role, the following services are required:
- Perform MS Dynamics 365 installation and configuration in an on-premise environment.
- Administer Dynamics organization access and automate roles base access as appropriate.
- Maintain, monitor, and support all instances of MS Dynamics and work with other team members collaboratively to support related systems such as SQL, SSRS, PowerBI and BizTalk.
- Configure and maintain on-premise Dynamics environment integration with O365 Exchange for email services.
- Work as part of a team to provide DevOps functions to include managing source control systems, build systems, and production control of Dynamics solutions using Microsoft Azure DevOps server.
- Prepare documentation and written communications related to the Dynamics environment and build and production control processes.
- Perform production control activates as part of the DevOps team and enforce policy related to these activities.
- Work as part of a team to design, implement and maintain disaster recovery and continuing operations plans for Dynamics environments.
- Work with application development and System Integrators to understand the design of the core technology and architecture of systems being developed and use that information to identify and implement any required changes to the Dynamics environment to support those systems efficiently and effectively.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Refer to the State contracts for IT Professional Services Agreement (14PSX0338) for experience and skill requirements for the job classification of Software Engineer to fill the role. In addition, the agency requires the following.
For this position, the candidate shares experience and judgment with team to plan and accomplish goals and works as part of a DevOps team. A moderate degree of creativity and latitude is expected. In addition, the agency requires:
At least 7 or more years of prior experience demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
- In depth expertise with Microsoft Dynamics on-premise Configuration and Support to include, but not limited to, administering access, configuring claims based authentication, configuring an Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), applying Dynamics upgrades and patches, and all other aspects of maintaining and managing MS Dynamics.
- In depth expertise with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and/or Azure DevOps Server administration for code control, builds and release management.
- In depth expertise working in DevOps role as part of a DevOps team.
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics with SharePoint 2016 or newer for document management.
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 or newer administration.
- Experience configuring and managing SQL Server Reporting Services integrated with MS Dynamics.
- Experience configuring and managing Microsoft PowerBI for a MS Dynamics environment.
Additional experience with the following is preferred:
- SAFe agile framework
- Cisco AppDynamics Application Performance Monitor
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Experience in Test Driven Development and testing tools and techniques.
- Experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2017 integrated development environment, including development, debugging and deployment.
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
Citizen or Green Card only
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics,DevOps,SQL, SSRS, PowerBI and BizTalk,Azure DevOps
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2089
Work Authorization: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.