**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Microsoft Access Database Analyst
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Maintains data storage and access by evaluating, designing and implementing company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process. Writes codes for database access, modifications and constructions.
- Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions.
- Works under immediate supervision and usually reports to a manager. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Full-time professional work experience in Software Development, Maintenance, or Implementation.
- Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years.
- Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Data Administrator ; Data Warehousing Administrator ; Data Architect ; Database Analyst-Intermediate ; Data Warehousing Analyst may substitute for all of the required experience.
- Candidate must be experienced in Microsoft Access
- The key person will serve as a consultant to the agency. The position is part-time as a helpdesk for questions and issues that arise.
Position Keywords: Microsoft Access,Data Administrator ; Data Warehousing Administrator ; Data Architect ; Database Analys
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3276