** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Marklogic Developer
Location: Cincinnati. OH
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or F2F
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 8 YEARS
To be involved in developing a Robust data environment using MarkLogic NO SQL database to enhance customer experience
Scope of work is as below:
· Participating in requirements and design workshops with Business stakeholders
· Designing and developing code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from multiple sources.
· Installing and configuring MarkLogic software
· Participating in all aspects of the software life cycle using Agile development methodologies
· Collaborating with clients to define future MarkLogic based applications .
· Experience delivering software implementation projects using agile methodologies
· Direct experience of working with one or more of the following: content/knowledge management systems, search engines, relational databases, NoSQL databases, ETL tools, geospatial systems, semantic technology, or enterprise software solutions.
· Direct experience with XML and related technologies (XSLT and/or XQuery)
· Working familiarity with multiple programming tools and development environments.
· Willingness to complete occasional travel or remote work assignments You Might Also Have
· Web development experience using AngularJS/Node JS .
· Understanding of database architecture and performance implications
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S