***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Linux Systems Engineer
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 years
Migrating current automation services to Gitlab pipelines and integrate with different security tools. Have these applications upgraded to support running, logging and everything else inside a PC app. Helping migrate what is current and training other automation developers on how everything is configured, build pipeline and how it’s being updated.
SKILLS 100% NEEDED:
Python, Gitlab, Pivotal Cloud
1-2 years DevOps
Exp migrating to DevOps workflows/pipelines, working with in past cloud container type environment.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication. May conduct performance and scalability testing.
- Partner with the internal team to migrate current Vulnerability Management’s automation services to DevSecOps.
- Design and develop new automation services and workflows to enable scalability and visibility.
- Configure CI/CD pipeline templates and migrate legacy applications to the pipeline.
- Develop secure resilient integration solutions in modern environments – PCF/PKS.
- Excellent Application Developer foundational skills in Python.
- Expertise/hands-on experience implementing secure solutions in DevSecOps lifecycle model, CI/CD pipeline, yaml scripting, GitLab, Splunk, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Hashicorp Vault, CyberArk, etc.
- Direct experience migrating and building applications in GitLab preferred.
- Expertise/hands-on experience in deploying apps on Container Technologies like PCF, Docker & Kubernetes.
- Testing automation tools like Selenium & App Security Testing tools like Twistlock experience
- Experience in Agile Project execution.
- Knowledge of implementing RPA tools like Automation Anywhere is a plus.
- 4+ years of overall IT Apps Development experience using Python, .Net/MS SQL required.
- 2+ years’ experience in DevOps/DevSecOps preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering/equivalent.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Linux,Python, Gitlab, Pivotal Cloud,DevOps,DevOps workflows/pipelines,,yaml scripting, GitLab, Splunk, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Hashicorp Vault, CyberArk,Net/MS SQL
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3120