***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Lead UAT Analyst
Location : South San Francisco, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Responsible for working with business team, Project Team members and IT to oversee the business testing process including:
- Managing UAT testing schedule and deliverables
- Coordinating test schedule and testing with IT
- Writing UAT scripts, conducting pre UAT testing to ensure system is functional
- Scheduling and leading UAT sessions including training required for testing Ensuring test system setup: test users, required system master data, and test case precursors
- Logging defects and ensuring fixed defects are retested
- Scope of testing includes system functionality and Genentech integrations.
Works closely with business team and IT to determine use cases for testing scenarios.
Other project responsibilities as assigned.
- Requirements 5 years experience planning and leading testing of system projects, preferably leading business (UAT) testing in addition to IT (QA) testing.
- Knowledge of procurement processes (source to pay) required, familiarity with Smart by GEP a plus.
- Experience writing test scripts.
- Experience use test management system such as HP ALM and Solman.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills, comfortable leading meetings and delivering presentations.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non technical audiences in global environment.
- Self starter with strong leadership skills. Ability to independently make decisions and drive for results.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: UAT testing,UAT scripts,IT (QA) testing,HP ALM,Solman
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2896
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S