**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Unix/Linux Systems Lead Engineer with Tomcat
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 5 Months
Interview Type: Web Cam or In Person
Work Status: US Citizen only use ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’
Job Type: C2C,C2H, W2
Experience: 5 YEARS
local candidates only
Conduct analyses of highly complex departmental or campus wide business issues. Develop plans for solution.
- Lead in the design and implement IT systems that address departmental and/or campus wide needs.
- Research and prototype emerging technologies; utilize where applicable in addressing campus IT needs.
- Promote use of campus information technology standards.
- May formulate strategies and administer policies, process and resources.
- Manage and direct efforts of technical teams formed to address specific IT issues.
- Maintain ongoing awareness of department or campus wide business needs and long term goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The position will be based out of Atlanta, Georgia. We are only considering local candidates at this time. Candidate must be a US CITIZEN to be considered for this position.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Tomcat ,Unix/Linux,Redhat 7,Atlassian,Database (My SQL or Oracle),Tech Support
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2082
Work Authorization: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.