***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Devops Systems Architect ( Tomcat Apache, Puppet, Jenkins)
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 6-8 Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /OPT /CPT /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Job Description :
Provide technical leadership in supplying advanced level IT support services to units or on campus wide basis. Services provided involve conceptualizing, planning, designing and implementing complete and integrated information technology solutions.
A Lead IT Systems Architect to provide technical leadership to install and deploy various applications to business units or on campus wide basis. Services provided involve conceptualizing, planning, designing and implementing complete and integrated information technology solutions that meet business needs and support long term goals. Use advanced IT architecture concepts to resolve highly complex issues.
Impact & Influence:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: user department managers and staff, IT management and professional staff, vendors and contractors. This position typically will advise and counsel: user department managers and staff, IT professional staff, vendors and contractors. This position will supervise: NA (work direction only).
- Conduct analyses of highly complex departmental or campus wide business issues. Develop plans for solution.
- Lead in the design and implement IT systems that address departmental and/or campus wide needs.
- Research and prototype emerging technologies; utilize where applicable in addressing campus IT needs.
- Promote use of campus information technology standards.
- May formulate strategies and administer policies, process and resources.
- Manage and direct efforts of technical teams formed to address specific IT issues.
- Maintain ongoing awareness of department or campus wide business needs and long term goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Specialized Knowledge and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Degrees preferred for this job: Master’s Degree
Years of experience required for this job: Six to eight years job related experience
This job requires broad knowledge of IT systems management, infrastructure and architectural design and integration and related components and applications. Expertise is required in IT service delivery methodology and techniques, industry practices and campus policies and procedures.
Specialized skills required:
Database experience ( MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle)
- US Citizenship is required – Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field of study is required – Required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field of study is preferred – Required
- 6-8 years of job related experience is required – Required – 6 Years
- Apache – Required – 3 Years
- Database experience with MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle – Required – 6 Years
- Puppet – Required – 3 Years
- Jenkins – Required – 2 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Apache Spark, Puppet, Azure, SQl, Data base, Jenkins
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: 645956
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.