***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Lead Java Developer
Location : Waltham, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2 only
Experience : 8 years
As a Technical Lead in the Engineering organization, you lead and provide hands on contribution within a team of local and near-shore software engineers building high availability services used to power our SaaS applications. You have a proven record developing and leading teams building enterprise-grade applications and have deep technical skills; you feel comfortable working in an agile environment and have a history of solving complex problems with elegance in simplicity.
- Oversee planning and execution for a team delivering high volume, high availability services supporting millions of transactions per day for our always-on SaaS product.
- Lead and provide hands-on contributions within a team of onshore and near-shore software developers and test engineers.
- Develop and apply state-of-the-art methods to the creation, design andevelopment of complex programs, applications and projects.
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional organization to prioritize, scopeand communicate progress of deliverables.
- Promote and implement best practices, based on Agile standards.
- Serve as point of escalation with internal and external customers as necessary toresolve issues.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 10 years of experience building Enterprise-class SaaS products usingtechnologies like Tomcat, Java, Spring, JMS, Web/RESTful services, Oracle,MongoDB and AWS
- At least 3 years of hands-on team leadership experience and 7+ years hands-ondevelopment experience
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of multithreading, scalability, anapplication of design patterns supporting high availability services
- Ability to lead and contribute parallel projects spread across multipledevelopment teams
- Outstanding leadership, time management, communication and ability to workindependently
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
- Must be capable of working on a computer for prolonged periods of time (e.g., 8 or more hours)
- Travel requirements: Up to 10% travel as needed
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Tomcat, Java, Spring, JMS, Web/RESTful services, Oracle,MongoDB and AWS
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3141