***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Lead Full Stack .Net Developer (Azure DevOps, Oracle)
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience :10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment. Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers. Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and capability reports, and acting as technical liaison to a team. May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complex tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- In depth knowledge of application development, and application design
- Demonstrated a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, database designs, application specifications and system integration.
- Back End Technologies/Concepts: .NET core, C# and RESTful API design, Micro-Services and
- Relational (Oracle, SQL Server) and Document Based (No-SQL/MongoDB) Databases
- Familiar with Oracle interoperability experience – Required
- Working with legacy code – Required
- Shell Scripting – Required
- Networking, Debugging networking issues – Required
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Experience with TFS and Azure DevOps tool suite is strongly preferred: Boards, Wiki, Repos, Pipeline, Test Plan, Artifacts, etc.
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Passion for enterprise-level agile development, problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
Scope of Work
- tractor, will be working on the Department of Human Services Trails Product and shall provide the Services in an agile environment as follows:
- Implement bug fixes and enhancements to the Trails environment utilizing tools AzureDevOps, Oracle and Visual Studio.
- Provide support and debug issues identified within the Trails environment
- Create and enhance scripts/snippets of code for the application to be run on the RedHat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Developing client server application/process and libraries.
- Document the required system information.
- Identifying bottlenecks or bugs and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Testing code quality and durability.
- Maintaining the automation and quality of the code.
- Independently develop .Net solutions to enhance a web enabled Modernized Trails environment.
- Be capable of maintaining source repository using AureDevOps/Team Foundation Server.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination with state program staff on changes and meeting user story requirements.
- Perform unit testing and documentation of developed code.
- Debug issues identified within testing efforts and generate bug descriptions and service desk tickets as needed.
- Architecture – AGILE – Agile Development Methodology -Proficient
- Architecture – MVC – Proficient
- Architecture – Web Services and Windows Services – Proficien
- Architecture – XMLSchema- Proficient
- Languages – ASP. NET – Proficient
- Languages – C# – Proficient
- Languages – HTML – Proficient
- Languages – XML – Proficient
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2947
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S