***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Lead IT Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 years
Candidate will serve as functional lead/coordinator for the Business Analysts assigned to the CHARTS Project team. This business team is responsible for analysis, documentation, testing and implementation of Child Support Enforcement (CSE) business requirements for the CHARTS application.
- The functional lead is responsible for coordinating work efforts, assigning tasks to business analysts, preparing project work plans, monitoring progress and communicating status/issues. The candidate will be expected to review documentation of business requirements and deliverables for accuracy and completeness according to the standards set by the project team. The individual will be expected to consult with clients, application developers and management staff in relation to business needs/requirements and system standards/solutions.
- The lead may be asked to document business processes, evaluate options and strategize with end users and application developers to find software solutions to meet business needs. Other duties could include investigation of reported system malfunctions, testing and providing training to end users.
PREFERRED AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Education such as Bachelor’s Degree or certification in Information Technology activities could be helpful.
- Equivalent work experience can be used in lieu of degree or certification.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years experience doing activities that reflect their ability to lead others.
- Experience in coordinating work for a wide variety of users, providing timely solutions to daily problems and planning work activities will very helpful.
- Preference would be given to an individual with experience in leading a team within a government environment support Health and Human Services computer applications or Child Support Enforcement operations.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILS AND ABILITIES:
- Candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills, including the ability to identify and facilitate resolution of priority conflicts.
- Experience interacting with a wide range of partners, including technical and business/program will be critical for success.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, VISIO, Access), Clarity, and Workbench or similar project management tools.
- Basic knowledge of Workfront will be helpful. Technical writing skills are extremely helpful in assessing the quality and completeness of the expected business analyst deliverables.
- The best candidate will have experience in leading a team.
- It will be helpful for the candidate to have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and relationships between data tables and screens/fields.
- Communication skills both verbal and written Expert
- Learning ability Advanced
- Process Flow Analysis Proficient
- Staff supervisory Expert
- Team work Advanced
- Microsoft Office Professional Advanced
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft Office Professional,Process Flow Analysis,Business Analysts,software development life cycle
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3149