* Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Lawson Support Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Lawson Support Consultant
Lawson Support Consultant is needed to join the Enterprise Applications team. Extensive technical and functional Lawson System expertise across multiple Lawson modules, including but not limited to: GHR, PO, RQC, AP, GL, PR, BN, AM, etc. Experience troubleshooting technical issues and conducting needs assessments, analyzing business processes, developing business process flows and aligning the technology solutions to business initiatives are required for this position. Creating and updating technical documents, providing support to meet the needs of the business.
The consultant should have a wide range of expertise in IPA, MS SQL, LBI & Crystal Reports and other technologies necessary to support the Lawson system.
Knowledge of S3 v10 and GHR v11 in the cloud is essential.
In this position, you must have the ability to work in both functional and technical capacities to support the business.
- Knowledge of Lawson Security is a plus.
- Provide technical support to the business teams
- Willingness to work in a team setting and to train others to make the team stronger
- Creation of documentation including but not limited to requirements, process flows, test plans, test scripts, communications, issue RCA, solution mock-ups and performance dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of five years of experience with the Lawson Financials (S3)
- Experience with GHR
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on Lawson Financials consulting experience
- Prior Lawson S3 upgrade experience
- Experience with Infor S3 and GHR Cloud/Landmark applications
- Experience as Business Analyst for Lawson implementations
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience in multiple full suite implementations
- Excellent communication skills, strong business experience and outstanding end-user interaction
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be self-directed
- Excellent communication skills that exhibit high integrity
- Experience in capturing business requirements and validating the resulting technology solution
- Client training
***Must be able to work onsite at Atlanta Public Schools Central Office in Atlanta, GA.
We will consider a hybrid onsite/offsite arrangement.
01/21/2020 – 06/30/2020
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Lawson Financials,Lawson Support,awson S3 upgrade,Business Analyst
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55357
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S