**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Jr. .NET Developer (Visual Basic)
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 12 Months and possible extension
Interview Type: Web Cam Interview
Work Status: US Citizen only use ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
Experience: 3 YEARS
***** Candidate must be a US Citizen or a Green Card holder ******
An entry level Application Developer is needed to support all aspects of a configured Commercial Off -The Shelf Software (COTS) with 6 modules and additional subsystems.
This is an Application Developer position supporting configuration of all aspects of the FASTDS-VS® COTS application. The selected candidate will perform requirement gathering and analysis, perform application configuration tasks, reference table configurations, set up users with access permissions for various functions, application development for change requests, scripting, software debugging, source control, application testing, preparation of implementation specifications and production application support.
- Define and create project plans for project, portfolio, and product prioritization and implementation
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Candidate must possess good understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree. Prefer the degree be in the following fields but not required:
*Computer/Management Information Systems
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience with OO development (.Net, Java, C)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies, standards, coding best practices
- Working knowledge of SQL server or Oracle databases preferred
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- 2 years of application development and support experience
- Experience in Visual Basic .NET
**Even though this is an entry level job, the hiring manager will consider anyone having from no experience (some college experience will be helpful) to few years of experience**
Estimated Duration: 07/13/2020 – 06/30/2021
**Temporary Remote Work Permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. **
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: .Net,Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET),SQL queries
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2069
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S