***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Jr. Java Developer
Location : Austin, TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2 ,
Experience : 5 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- We are looking recent graduate (1-3 years of experience) with MS in CS degree with a 3.7+ GPA from a recognized US/Canada university.
- Passionate about tech and eager to learn attitude.
- Self-starter and organized personality. System thinking and the ability to clearly explain complex concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Java 11+ and Spring; Scala is a plus.
- Experience implementing distributed applications architecture relying on distributed messaging, storage and compute.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, SQL databases and HDFS, experience with either Kafka, Cassandra or MongoDB.
- Experience with production systems operations: CI/CD pipelines, unit and integration testing, containerization, monitoring and alerting, production logs debugging.
- Hackathons and side projects experiences are a big plus.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Kafka, Cassandra or MongoDB,Java
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2353
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S