**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Jr. Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Atlanta GA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 10+ Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 5 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Under direct supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software for Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI). Researches and analyzes program or systems problems and develops program documentation. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
Responsible for development, testing, implementation and maintenance of all facets of web-based application systems for a campus unit.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and staff within assigned units and personnel in Office of Information Technology.
– Duties may include but are not limited to:
– Involved in Requirements gathering working with the Business Analyst and Customer.
– Working with Project Manager, provide estimates for the tasks
– Ability to work on an Agile development environment.
– Testing, migration, deployment and maintenance of the web applications.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Years of experience required for this job: Two to three (2 to 3) years’ job related experience.
– JDK 1.6+ ,JSP
– Spring 3.x +
– Oracle SQL
– HTML, CSS
– Eclipse or similar IDEs.
– Highly motivated and able to work in a small team environment
– Angular 1.x
– Knowledge of ORM tools (JPA, Hibernate etc.)
– Knowledge of workflow based systems and BPMN 2.0 is a plus.
– Knowledge of Activiti workflow engine is a plus.
Must be a US citizen.
Candidates local to Atlanta will be strongly preferred.
Required / Desired Skills
Required / Desired Amount of Experience
US Citizenship required
Java Developer Kit (JDK) 1.6+ Required 2 Years
Java Server Pages (JSP) Required 2 Years
JQuerry Required 2 Years
SQL Nice to have 2 Years
Spring Required 2 Years
Angular Nice to have 2 Years
Full-stack experience Required 2 Years
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 10 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2216
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S