**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Jr. Data Architect
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2
Experience: 5 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Tableau and Azure
- Should be able to evaluate Current Data Systems, define database structures, propose solutions and implement database solutions.
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Organizes data at the micro level, data models, for a new application.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database or underlying data models systems.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining. Specially Teradata and Azure.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Tableau and Azure,Current Data Systems,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2225
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S