**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Full Stack Java/JEE Developer
Location: DesMoines, IA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type:C2C,C2H, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Iowa Workforce Development is a state agency committed to providing employment services for individual job seekers. The IT department of IWD develops and maintains applications that serve our customers.
Iowa Workforce Development is a state agency committed to providing employment services for individual job seekers. The IT department of IWD develops and maintains applications that serve our customers. We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The individual will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications using Agile methodologies.
The project is for modernization of components for IWD’s UI Benefits system and implementation of enhancements related to the CARES act and forthcoming extensions. The candidate chosen will be developing browser-based user interfaces using JSF and integrating to legacy systems using a variety of SOAP and REST services.
The successful candidate may also be assigned to work on our project to modernize our Unemployment Insurance Tax system. The web component of Tax system is built on Strut78.68s/JSP/iBatis frameworks. The batch components are built on home grown scheduling mechanism. Our goal is to rebuild these components in current industry leading frameworks. Daily, the team will be analyzing and refactoring existing software components to migrate them to the new framework. This would benefit both the staff and end-users of the agency while positioning the agency for future technological improvements.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Develop Java/Java EE application while providing expertise from concept and design to testing.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are following specifications and best practices.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Prior experience with Unemployment Insurance Benefits systems
• Proven hands-on full stack software development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (OpenJPA, Hibernate)
• Experience in developing web applications using JSF and the PrimeFaces framework. Experience in other AngularJS and/or Spring MVC is a plus.
• Experience in developing and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services utilizing XML and/or JSON with binding libraries like JAXB, Jackson, Gson, etc.
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience in testing framework like JUnit, Mockito.
• Implement and adhere to code quality standards with tools like FindBugs, SONAR etc.
• Experience in working in teams using Agile methodologies
• Experience working in Microservices architecture, including MicroProfile is an advantage
• Experience working with Alfresco or another CMIS compliant document management system is a plus.
• Java/JEE – (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• SOAP and REST webservices (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• JSF, PrimeFaces (2 years of experience REQUIRED)
• SQL (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• OpenJPA (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• XML Technologies – XSD, JAXB (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• JSON (4 years of experience REQUIRED)
• JUnit, TestNG (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• Mockito, Cucumber – (4 years of experience HIGHLY DESIRED)
• HTML, JSP, CSS (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• Maven (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• SVN (6 years of experience REQUIRED)
• MicroProfile – NICE TO HAVE
• Spring Boot – (1 year of experience REQUIRED)
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Java/JEE,SOAP and REST webservices,JSF, PrimeFaces,SQL,OpenJPA,XML Technologies - XSD, JAXB,JSON,JUnit, TestNG,Mockito, Cucumber,HTML, JSP, CSS,SVN,MicroProfile,Spring Boot
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2326
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S