***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Full Stack Developer
Location : Salem, OR (On-Site)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
The Governor’s executive order 21-29 requires contractors who work onsite to provide proof of being fully vaccinated, including both doses of a two-dose Covid-19 vaccination or one dose of a single-dose Covid-19 vaccination, and at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of Covid-19 vaccination — PRIOR to to contract start date.
Please only propose candidates who are fully vaccinated and willing to provide proof of vaccination.
This position requires at least one week of onsite work in Salem, Oregon.
The intention of this position is for remote work after an initial onboarding and onsite work. A decision to allow telecommuting will be contingent upon the key person demonstrating a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. Telecommuting will also be contingent upon the key person providing his/her own adequate computer, monitor(s), Internet connection, and telephone, and be readily available during normal working hours via phone, email or MS Teams instant message. Access to Agency systems will be provided via Citrix Remote Desktop or similar software. No hardware or additional software will be provided at the key person’s home site or his/her PC, unless a specific device is required to perform assigned duties (such as Multi-Factor Authentication devices).
As agreed to between the Agency Authorized Representative and the key person, any decision to allow telecommuting is made with the understanding that decision will be re-evaluated by the Agency Authorized Representative on a regular basis.
This position requires a CJIS Background check, involving potentially extended background check processing times.
The Office of Information Services (OIS) is a shared service provider for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS). OIS provides the technology systems and services that support more than 11,000 OHA and DHS agency staff at local offices and facilities around the state. These systems and services help the two agencies determine client service program eligibility; provide medical, housing, food and job assistance; provide addiction, mental health, vocational and rehabilitative services; protect children, seniors and people with physical and/or developmental disabilities; process claims and benefits; manage provider licensing and state hospital facilities; and promote and protect the state public health.
As part of the Office of Information Services (OIS), the Enterprise Service Management (ESM) team is looking to mature the I.T. Service Management (ITSM) suite of tools provided through CA-Broadcom. This position will focus on developing and improving upon the maturity level of this suite of tools through infrastructure development and system stabilization via programming/app development. Our core focus will be on Change Management and Asset Management and various reporting instruments.
Scope of work:
- Supported development and implementation of a APM (Asset Portfolio Manager) software suite.
- Supported development and implementation of a SAM (Software Asset Manager) software suite.
- Supported development and implementation of the Configuration Automation software suite to ensure workstation/server change compliance.
- Development of Insights and JasperSoft B.O. reporting tools to support ITSM.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent ability to translate complex information with various business teams
- Previous experience leading projects from start to completion
- Experience specifically with CA/Broadcom tools or utilities is preferred
- Experience with ITSM tools in general is required
- Ability to work inside of a team with strong teamwork skills
- Previous experience with Business Objects
Please make sure resumes submitted CLEARLY reflect the required skills and experience. Resumes that do not reflect the required skills–supported by experience–will be rejected, regardless of how you respond to the Qualifications section. Vendors who submit resumes with exaggerated or deceptive content may be blocked from future requisitions.
- Apache Proficient – (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft .NET Framework – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft SQL Server – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- CSS – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- PHP – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- C# – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Java – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- JSON – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- SQL – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- VisualBasic/NET – Novice (1-3 Years)
- XML – Novice (1-3 Years)
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7 – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- PowerShell – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Consolidation planning and management – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Learning ability – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Project management – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Team work – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Active Directory – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- IIS – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Tomcat – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Business Objects XI – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Crystal Reports – Novice (1-3 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3651