**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Java Developer(Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Rate: DOE / If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Either Web Cam or In Person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type: C2C , C2H,W2,1099
Experience: 6 YEARS
The Java Developer-Georgia Shines responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java) Department of Human Services Systems.
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system.
- Create and test Java programs; collaborates with Web Designers, Web Developers, and Software
Engineers to integrate Java into websites, programs, and applications.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases to take part in software and architectural
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Identify production and non-production application issues.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Develop application code for java programs.
- Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project by assessing requirements from
business and technical/network personnel.
- Perform day to day activities which includes 30% design/analysis, 70%coding.
- Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing
project environment with aggressive timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years web development experience which includes the programming/development of web applications
- Strong Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
- Design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/application server
environments such as Weblogic/JBoss/Glass Fish application servers.
- Conversion of legacy application architecture to micro-based service using domain driven and MVC
design mode is a plus
- Successful track record in designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC,
Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 10g, ANT, Maven, workflow engines, rules engines.
- Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks.
Extensive front and back end experience required.
- Experience working with large and small application development teams.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and experience working directly with end users to
understand and translate requirements to design.
- Taking ownership for producing results.
- Strong ability to diagnose critical problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to take part in production support and lead troubleshooting calls as needed.
- Strong understanding and experience with SQL/Stored Procedure.
- Strong understanding and experience with test-driven development.
- Relational databases – preferably Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
Position Keywords: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2113
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S