** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Java Developer with Microservice
Location: O’Fallon, MO
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
· Strong development skills in Core / Advanced Java, and J2EE
· Good in Design Patterns
· Extensive development experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST)
· Extensive experience with XML, XSD, WSDL
· Strong in Spring frameworks (MVC, IOC, Boot, Batch) and ORM framework like Hibernate
· Should have worked with Maven/Gradle, JIRA/Rally, Bamboo/Jenkins/Hudson
· Should have experience on JMS/Messaging and middleware like IBM MQ/Apache Kafka.
· Hands-on experience in Oracle & SQL
· Worked in an Agile/Scrum teams
· Good knowledge on GIT & SCM Branching strategy.
· Knowledge of Bamboo, Jira, Spring AOP, Junit, SQL query optimization and fine tuning, is a plus
· Highly motivated, quick and self-learner with strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies and apply them to improve the product/services.
· Hands-on experience with Splunk or Dynatrace.
· Experience with cloud foundry platform.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Core / Advanced Java, and J2EE,MVC, IOC, Boot, Batch),Splunk or Dynatrace.,cloud foundry platform
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 619063
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S